Hey all! I shot a tutorial for the Naked 3 palette! You can find it here! I hope you enjoy.
- Newest Naked palette by US makeup powerhouse Urban Decay.
- Available in Sephora’s and Ulta’s the world over, as well as Beautybay.com, and Urban Decay’s own website.
- $81.40AUS via Beautybay.com, $52USD via Sephora.
- Each pan contains 0.5oz of eyeshadow, translating to just over 14 grams.
- A selection of 12 pinks, mauves, coppers and browns.
- The foundation costs $43.86AUD/$34 USD.
- Available in a rainbow of 18 shades, accommodating a wide array of undertones.
- Available to the Australian market via Tarazz.com.au, Australia’s Sephora affiliate.
- Contains 30ml/1.0 fluid ounces of product.
- According to Sephora.com, the product is formulated with 21% pigment, can effectively cover tattoos and boasts a soft, matte, transfer resistant finish that ought to last 24 hours.
Hey guys! I just finished a photo tutorial for the look I had in yesterdays review! You can find it here!
The basics –
- Selection of 10 creamy, blendable colours to choose from.
- Each pan contains 1.8g of beautifully pigmented shades.
- Each pan costs $10AUD (or $7USD), so complete with the palette, the product comes to $120AUD (or $86USD).
- Available via Inglot’s Freedom system, as part of the Colour Play collection, which also includes a line of bright eyeliner pencils and mascaras.